[mythtv-users] MythMusic coexisting with other players

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Mon Apr 4 23:34:50 UTC 2011

All my digital music (all FLAC) is stored as a Artist/Album/Track tree
shared by Samba on my LAN. I've been using Amarok (2.3) as a player on my
workstation, where the collection resides. I'd like to try MythMusic with
the collection, on my FE/BE machine, to see if it's a reasonable
replacement and to get the functionality "over there".

If I point MythMusic (0.21) at my shared collection will it interfere in
any way with the existing Amarok-managed setup?