[mythtv-users] Mythstream on 0.24

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 09:29:27 UTC 2011

On 2 April 2011 20:32, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/4/2 Paul Bender <pebender at san.rr.com>:
>> Unfortunately, I cannot help with creating a DEB package. For more than
>> a decade, I have traveled the RPM package path. I have never learned to
>> create a DEB package.
>
> Thanks again, I will try to package it, can you help to apply the patches?
>
> I make this little steps:
>
> wget http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~moongies/sw9vc4htz2/mythstream_mythtv-r21640.tar.gz
> tar zfvx mythstream_mythtv-r21640.tar.gz
>
> How can I download and apply your patches?

Hi Josu,

Thought I would push yo uin the right direction, I am no expert but
you need to use the patch tool to apply the patch. I have only done it
a couple of times for a couple of things; but the process is
identified on this page (for a different project & reason -
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_Setup_PS3_BD_Remote)