[mythtv-users] everyday i have to make sure myth worked the day before

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Apr 1 17:06:26 UTC 2011

On 11-04-01 12:31 PM, Rob Smith wrote:

> So submit bug reports so we can fix it?

You know, I could have sworn I had, and maybe I have.  I did file 9274
but the signature in the backend log is not at all what I experience
most of the time and I am unable to find a ticket that I have filed that
does have my experience in it.

So in as much as there is no ticket I can, you are right and I owe(d)
you a ticket.  It's now 9704.  On that ticket I owe you a threaded
backtrace and logs when the backend is deadlocked next time.

I really thought I had filed a ticket on this issue.  I am dismayed to
find that either I have not or I cannot find it.  :-(

I will be more than happy to get the backtrace and logs to you when it
occurs again.

b.