[mythtv-users] everyday i have to make sure myth worked the day before

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Apr 1 16:53:50 UTC 2011

On 11-04-01 07:16 AM, Anthony Giggins wrote:

> You can look at the mythweb Listings in the past back as far as a week I
> believe, if should also show you which episodes you've recorded also.

Really?  That would be cool.  Where do you see that?  Specifically, I am
looking for a "list" style display similar to the Upcoming Recordings
list of what was supposed to record (and what did for bonus points) in
the last $x where $x could be as little as 24-48hrs but a week would be
sweet.

I'm really not at all interested in having to scan through a
matrix-style list like the Listings format trying to find programs that
were marked to record.  That's a needle in a haystack.

> I usually never had backend lockups normally only the frontend, you didn't
> mention what versions and what distros and what tuners on what hardware your
> running....

Ubuntu Lucid, Mythbuntu 0.24-fixes packages, Hauppagge PVR-* analog
tuners and a 950Q digital tuner recording from clearqam.

b.