[mythtv-users] Icons in epg and colors in recordings

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:08:40 UTC 2010

On 9/29/2010 1:45 PM, qeldroma at gmx.net wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> does anybody have a link for me, where all the colors in the "recording plan" and the recording-related icons in the epg views are explained?
>
> Colors(AFAIK):
> red, blue, yellow, green,..?
>
> Icons (AFAIK):
> A, F, S, ..?
>
> I assume that they show me, if it
>
> - will be recorded
> - will be recorded in a later cast
> - can't be recorded because of priorities and other recordings
>
> Has anybody some kind of overview for this?

Some themes (namely Mythbuntu Wide) will show whether it will record or
why it won't. These are what my system says
Blue = will record
Green = is currently recording
Red = conflict, will not record
Yellow = will record later
Grey x = will not record because of override setting