[mythtv-users] Multiple Recording Instances - Many 376 B Recordings Recorded

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Wed Sep 29 08:25:39 UTC 2010

Perhaps the broadcasters were testing a new secret weapon against nix pvr's akin to macrovision or some other technique that makes
pvr's record zillions of empty files.  Somehow I don't think so.

Given that it happened on 3 different times on the same day, (10am, noon and 6pm), I  agree with Brian that the origins are more
likely in software / hardware.  Also I did not say before, I recall one of the series hung my box and it had to be rebooted