[mythtv-users] UK Radio Times listings service

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue Sep 28 13:10:04 UTC 2010

pankaj patel wrote:
> I have been looking at alternatives to Radio Times.
> The one
> that I am considering
> is DigiGuide (from www.DigiGuide.com <http://www.digiguide.com/>).
> This is a
> paid for listing service and unfortunately Windows
> only. I have managed to get the trial version of DigiGuide to run on
> my
> backend using wine. I have
> also been able to output the listings in XML format from DigiGuide
> using
> XMLTV GUI grabber

Digiguide is a great product, their data is so much better than the
RT data.

However as you say they are Windows only, although Wine works pretty
well.

The main thing though is that using their product to export data to
another system such as xmltv or mythtv is a violation of their terms
of service, and therefore is not something you should be discussing
here.
--
Mike Holden