[mythtv-users] editing recorded program information

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Sep 10 19:51:17 UTC 2010

  On 09/10/2010 06:54 AM, Roy Lofthouse wrote:
> On 10 September 2010 08:25, Tom Sparks wrote:
>> How do I edit the recorded program's information?
>>
>> I am missing the subtitles and the Overview
>>
>> PS: I would like this to be a feature of mythweb?
> there's an option to change the recording title and subtitle in the
> recording options menu, but none for the overview.

FWIW, I have a patch for mythfrontend that adds the ability to edit the
recording description, too, along with the title and subtitle, but it's
unusable without a multiline text edit widget, so I haven't committed
it, yet.

I also plan to modify things eventually so users are allowed to edit all
user-editable recording metadata, but that won't happen until after some
changes to the schema and metadata handling.

MythWeb doesn't yet have the ability to edit recording metadata, but it
could be added once the above-mentioned changes to the schema are complete.

Mike