[mythtv-users] Page isn't redirecting properly

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Sep 8 18:52:31 UTC 2010

> If you're not yet using the digital input on the HVR-1600, then don't
> set it up.

Not yet, haven't had time to play with this since fixing it this morning.

> For the S-Video input, you'll need to specify a channel change
> script--even if it doesn't change the channel.  So, if you don't have
> one, yet, use /bin/true .

I don't really want to get into programming and custom scripts on this. I'm trying to build a machine that would be very easy for non tech types to use and me to support it for a satellite application. Would I be better off using a separate card then?