[mythtv-users] Myth and E-Books ?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Oct 31 22:56:05 UTC 2010

Since Myth is the "mythical" multi-media solution, I wondered if anyone is working on, thinking about or otherwise doing
anything along the lines of integrating Ebook media into a Myth system.

I've been playing with Calibre, but I keep wondering if similar functionality could be integrated into Myth. There is also
Jutoh which, among other things, can convert Ebooks into Audiobooks, and audio is obviously something Myth should be
involved with.

Converting Ebooks for an EReader seems more or less like converting video for an iPod or a phone, at least conceptually.

Other than storing Ebooks on the same machine as Myth's backend, I haven't done anything towards integration except think
about it.

Any ideas?