[mythtv-users] More Cheap Remotes

blake dsblakewatson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 03:13:41 UTC 2010

OK, not having a lot of luck here... I can't install mythcontrols on
mythbuntu. It sort of acts like it's there then says there's no installation
candidate.

But, cool, I figure I'll just use IRW. But what I'm getting out of IRW
is--well, it's the actual character represented by the binary (this is
keyboard behavior, I've read?) Anyway, it's ^[[A for up and ^[[B for down,
"OK" actually causes a carriage return/line feed (13/10?)....

Can't quite figure out how to proceed....