[mythtv-users] Strange scheduling behavior: duplicate events in "Upcoming Recordings" in MythWeb

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Thu Oct 28 15:02:18 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 08:10, David Engel <david at istwok.net> wrote:

> Are you sure you didn't mean HDHR instaed of HD-PVR?  You shouldn't be
> able to use multirec on an HD-PVR.

I've only owned this card for what, 10 years now?  You'd think I should be
able to remember that its name is actually PC-HDTV HD3000. :)

I need the output from "mythbackend --testsched -v schedule" or the
> master backend log with "-v schedule" enabled.

Here's one I just ran:  http://westbrook.com/testsched20101028a.txt

Unfortunately, my symptom is now in the past, and I don't see the symptom
coming up again in this round... but maybe there's something in there that
helps anyway.

I'll keep an eye on it and update this thread with another testsched run if
I see it again (or log snippet; I think enabling -v schedule sounds like a
good idea), hopefully before it actually records.  Sometimes I find myself
uncertain what results a particular adjustment causes, so I think it would
behoove me to get a bit familiar with looking at this output anyway.

As for the past occurance, might anything helpful still possibly be in the
database?

EW