[mythtv-users] Flag commercials queue getting pretty long

Mark Hutchinson markhsa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:45:29 UTC 2010

I have F13 and .23 recording from an HD-PVR working very well.  Just set
this up a couple of weeks ago.
When I look at the mythweb status page, I can see the job queue for "flag
commercials" getting pretty long.  Up to about 40 or 50 long now and
growing.
Obviously not keeping up.  Quad core ( 8 with HT ) and 12 gigs ram, so its
not that.  I can see mythcommflag always in the #1 spot in top, but what
could be causing this ever increasing queue?

It does look like the jobs work.  I see searching for logo, then Xpercent
completed at usually around 66fps.

Ideas?