[mythtv-users] FF/Rew Sticky keys gone?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:36:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 23:37, DaveD <mythtv at guiplot.com> wrote:

> I'm running ATRPM's bleeding (0.24-238_trunk_r26853).

I don't recall exactly when it was, but a problem similar to what you
describe was fixed recently... it may well have been in a rev a little
higher than what you're running.

The ticket said that it was fixing an issue very similar to what you
describe, and was getting the behaviour back to be roughly on par with
0.23 (paraphrasing the ticket). I know I saw a *vast* improvement
after I updated... namely, ff/rew is usable now.

As Mike points out, it's still not perfect, but it is a lot better.

aaron