[mythtv-users] Harmony 700?

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:27:14 UTC 2010

I got the Harmony 700 up and running pretty quickly.  This is my first
experience with a Harmony remote, and I have to say I am impressed.  Much
better that the OFA 8910 I was using, and the WAF has gone up considerably.
 I even bought a second one for the myth client in the master bedroom.

My home theater was just too complicated for the OFA, I think.  It required
too many steps to switch from TV to Myth to DVD, etc.  Friends and family
needed explicit instructions on how to operate the thing.  Now, it will be
easy.