[mythtv-users] Recording on wrong tuner.

Erik Jensen eriksjunk at laurelwoodart.com
Tue Oct 26 08:53:56 UTC 2010

I had a similar problem in the past.  In my case, I had two tuners on
the same linup, but for whatever reason I had a couple channels that I
could only get with one or the other tuner.  My solution was to give
the "--remove-new-channels" option to mythfilldatabase, which prevents
it from adding channels.

-- Erik Jensen

"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose."
  -- Garrison Keillor