[mythtv-users] Recording on wrong tuner.

Mon Oct 25 17:35:14 UTC 2010

I had to delete and readd my schedules direct lineups due to channel
migrations over to digital.  I now have two lineup's, "comcastanalog" (Using
VCR and PVR-500's as tuners) and "comcastdigital" (Using STB over
firewire).  Now for what ever reason recording are attempting to record
channels > 79 using the analog source (Channel 222 in this case), even
though the analog source from SD is correct.  How can I tell myth to never
record anything on comcastdigital line up on the analog tuners? I thought
this happened automatically but it's not working correctly?

Thanks