[mythtv-users] HD-PVR broken since Ubuntu 10.10

Zach C uid000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:38:40 UTC 2010

Has anyone had problems with their HD-PVR since upgrading to Ubuntu 10.10?

I've been able to get it to work once by removing & reinserting the
hdpvr kernel module, but now I can't get it to work it all.

The mythbackend log says the device isn't ready.  When I attempt to
cat out of the /dev/video0, I get an I/O error.

I've not yet attempted to boot into the old kernel from 10.04, but
will give that a try next.

Anyone else out there with this problem?

Thanks
Zach

--
:wq!