[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Recordings Randomly Breaking

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Sun Oct 24 19:57:16 UTC 2010

>>> It sounds like others are having this issue. Can anyone shed any light on
>>> what's causing the failed recordings?
>
> Have you ever gotten any farther? I am experiencing roughly the same
> symptom.

I decided to try the advice of the other posters in this thread and deleted and
then rescanned for the channels in question. I did not get rid of all of my
channels. Just the ones I couldn't record from. After doing that I then set
to record on all 4 tuners on these channels. And they worked.

I don't know why re-adding the channels worked. But it did.

Thanks

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/