[mythtv-users] DisplaySize = Full ?

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Sat Oct 23 20:45:03 UTC 2010

> Your ideas are very "mixed"  - tell us what you want.  You do not give
> specifics (probably by design) as to your plans..  Sounds like you
> want 2 displays on the same FE..

Dunno why you would think that, been as descriptive as I can be about it. Nothing all that mysterious about what I'd like to do.
The card has three outputs, the two I want to use are VGA and HDMI.
What's mixed about that?

> Or not - if the question is cryptic again...  I remember someone
> asking for an ascii art of your setup - we have yet to see it..
> Especially for someone who poses so many questions (and crossposts
> (maybe imaginably) also) to the list..

What is there to draw up? Seems darn simple to me. One card, two outputs, asking about switching between resolutions on each output. Where's the confusion other than my probably not using the 'correct' terminology?