[mythtv-users] I need some upgrading to 0.24 advice

Dan Smith mrplowdan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 02:20:18 UTC 2010

Well I've been using mythbuntu's ppa set to 0.23.1 for a while and its
been great. I think I'm ready to make the plunge into 0.24 via
mythbuntu's ppa. I'm switching my master backend to another computer
so I'm planning on doing a full reinstall of mythbuntu 10.10. Now my
question is should I set mythbuntu's repo to 0.24, upgrade backup
switch comps restore etc or should I switch comps, restore the dbase
then upgrade mythbuntu's repo to 0.24 and upgrade? or does it even
matter?