[mythtv-users] Problem with Ubuntu upgrade

Steve Smith st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:41:16 UTC 2010

I was a bit confused by your first post.
You seem to be locked out of the database but you say you've managed
to back it up. That seems odd and contradictory.
Anyway if you genuinely do have a backup (check that it contains lots
of data!) You'll be safe doing a reinstall and restoring the backup.
The other solutions above are the best and safest but a reinstall
might be easiest.BUT ONLY IF THE BACKUP WAS SUCCESSFUL which i suspect
isn't the case!

--
Sent from my mobile device