[mythtv-users] v4l Drivers

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Oct 20 18:55:04 UTC 2010

> try `aplay -D ALSA:front:CARD=Audio,DEV=0 /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Left.wav`

# aplay -D ALSA:front:CARD=Audio,DEV=0 Front_Left.wav
ALSA lib pcm.c:2211:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM ALSA:front:CARD=Audio,DEV=0
aplay: main:654: audio open error: No such file or directory

Nope, still missing something.

>oh - and you need to make sure DTS and DD are not checked and Stereo
>is selected since you are using analog.

I don't see those options in the front end. In the front end, I do have Stereo selected.