[mythtv-users] BBC One HD to start in test at least on 3rd November.

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Tue Oct 19 10:49:42 UTC 2010

On 19 Oct 2010, at 11:55, George Poulson wrote:

> On 19 October 2010 10:39, Andre <mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk> wrote:
>
> I have one lnb feed shared to two DVBS cards using loop through
>
> This sounds like i could be an interesting option for me.. which [HD] cards do you use that provide 'loop through'?

I was over simplifying sorry, the loop through is actually a linux stb, for reasons I won't go into on this list... The cards (Nova S+) are split but some of the older kworld and Tevii cards have loopthough.

I've just been told that the one legged splitters are hard to find now, due to general misinformation and misunderstanding of how lnb switching works within domestic satellite techs and the general public, no one wants the hassle of selling them!

I work with a satellite uplinks company ten days each month so have easy access to such things and to people who properly understand this stuff.

Andre