[mythtv-users] MythVideo Small text and Slow Loading

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:26:38 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

See the two attached screenshots of my problem.
In MythVideos, the text below any icons is so small it's unreadable.
I have tried changing Mythbuntu font settings but they don't make any difference.

I'm running 2.3.1+fixes26732 from the Mythbuntu Auto-builds.

I have used this theme (MythCenter-Wide) since 0.22 but I've never had this problem.
This only happens in this theme, no others.
It only started showing like this when I upgraded to Mythbuntu 10.04 with 0.23.

Also, when loading MythVideos in Browse Mode, it takes ages to load (~2mins) all the files.
Files are loaded off two USB hard drives from a network file server mounted on this FE/BE combo.
There is roughly 1TB of media all up on both the HDDs.

I hope you can help me with these issues, they are really starting to annoy me.

Tim.