[mythtv-users] Change Audio output from line out to hdmi

Amol Deshpande amol001 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 13:10:06 UTC 2010

Other options in Mythtv frontend are as follows & tried changing them
as well ..but no success..

Audio Output Device - ALSA:hdmi
Speaker configuration - 5.1
Upconvert stereo to 5.1 surround
upmix - Best
Digital output device - ALSA:hdmi
Audio Processing capabilities
both the options selected 1) Dolby Digital & 2) DTS
Advanced Audio Configuration
Selected Override SRC Quality sample rate conversion - Best