[mythtv-users] Channel scan and import fails

Terjesen Jens Peder Jens.Peder.Terjesen at devoteam.com
Fri Oct 15 08:53:36 UTC 2010

Sascha Vogt wrote:

Hi again,

Am 14.10.2010 11:23, schrieb Terjesen Jens Peder:
> Which frequency do you use as input to the tuned scan?
After setting the correct frequency MythSetup immediately tells me
"failed to find any channels". Additionally the same message is also
displayed if I try to import a channels.conf which was created via the
scan util.

Any further hints?
Greetings
-Sascha-

Have you checked that the firmware gets loaded? The times I installed this card and forgot about the firmware scanning for  DVB-T channels worked but scanning for DVB-S channels didn't find any.

The frequency for transponder 54 on Astra 19.2E as found here: http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-19.2E.php should be input as 10788000 if I remember correctly.

Jens