[mythtv-users] Swapping PCI cards kills X

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Thu Oct 14 17:07:29 UTC 2010

So, I added the suggested kernel option of 1024 and for some reason or another, it's really messed up the system.
It would no longer boot so I went into rescue, edited the setting back out and it still won't reboot.

I think I should just rebuild it, but will leave it as is if anyone is interested in learning anything from what just happened.
I'll wait a short while then I'm rebuilding cuz I want to move on :).

Mike