[mythtv-users] N220GT nVidia Drivers

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Thu Oct 14 01:14:16 UTC 2010

On 10/13/2010 8:30 PM, mike at grounded.net wrote:
> I have Analog and Digital entries in the Video Sources. In the Digital section, I have my guide account data.

The PVR-500 is analog only.

Are you using OTA (a VHF/UHF antenna), analog cable or something else (a
STB maybe?)?

If you are using OTA in your source you must specify "us-bcast" as
"Channel frequency table". If you are using cable you should choose
us-cable AFAIK.

> In the Input connection section, I have all of the inputs, two of each, Tuner, S-Video, Composite, etc.

If you are using OTA or analog cable, use Tuner. If you are using
something else use the input to which you connected the outside tuner
(like an STB for example).

Don't forget to set the appropriate source you defined earlier.

Nick