[mythtv-users] N220GT nVidia Drivers

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Oct 13 00:07:38 UTC 2010

Since I'm stuck on the PVR-500, might as well continue on the nvidia then.
So, at this point, I've installed using yum install kmod-nvidia with a PAE kernel, all seemed to have gone fine.
I rebooted for good measure and from what I've read, just need to run nvidia-xconfig to create a default xorg.conf file.
This is what I've done. After restarting x, in x, Administration, the NVIDIA X Server Settings app still doesn't start up.
I keep being told to run nvidia-xconfig.

I'm not making this crap up but I'm back to exactly where I started :)