[mythtv-users] N220GT nVidia Drivers

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 11 16:49:06 UTC 2010

> I don't follow. Missing display? How is the display *ever* going to
> work if you don't install the display drivers first?

What I mean is that there seems to be two different problems going on.
One seems to be something to do with a missing display, not missing nvidia drivers. In other words, it's as if the most default display settings aren't even there. The nvidia problem seems to be separate, in getting those drivers to fire up the HDMI output for example but of course, might be related to the other display problem.

I don't know, I'm just guessing at this point since nothing I'm trying works.