[mythtv-users] [sipx-users] Faxing

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 11 10:14:52 UTC 2010

> I'm not mike but I have tested them with patton. It works fine.
> I've also tested with voip.ms, but I'm not ready to rule on that yet because
> you need to do 20 or so pages (long faxes) to adequately test.

Tony, I saw your other post asking for fax help. We've been using an asterisk/avantfax  based server as a fax server with the mediant gateway and so far, things have worked flawlessly. If you still need help testing, I'm sure we can accept and send large faxes between us later on.
Let me know.

> Have you tried this with your mediants?  I keep getting empty faxes.  I've
> manually configured our gateways and I seem to have something off on the
> t.38 side of things.

No blank faxes here. Can't be 100% sure we've tested a large number of pages but I believe we have. We could do more testing if it would help you.