[mythtv-users] N220GT nVidia Drivers

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Sun Oct 10 05:36:01 UTC 2010

> It uses the most recent nvidia drivers available..  Currently anything
> as new or newer than a 6200 series uses the latest and greatest
> driver..

So when I installed, I should have picked the top of the list instead of the bottom where the 2.*  drivers were. Maybe I should give it one more try and have the installer do it all instead of messing with it manually now.

> Any new nvidia card with only hdmi/vga/dvi connectors will need an
> external convertor to get to analog tv inputs...  I just bought one
> for my sister from china for $15 shipped.  It works great..

I'm guessing you mean you bought a converter for $15.00, can you send a url, I'd love to order one also.
Maybe I'll finally have a fully working myth box by next week :)