[mythtv-users] Gnome Panel Myth TV status indicator

Dan Smith mrplowdan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 02:10:30 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Douglas Peale <Douglas_Peale at comcast.net> wrote:
> I have added a tool tip that displays the next scheduled program. Format is not very nice, but it is a start.

Hmmm, I might just be a dummy but not getting it working. I copied the
files to their proper locations stated in mythstatus.py and ran the
script, it run for exactly 60 seconds then quit without any output -
see my highly technical benchmarking "trick".
mrplow at dan-desktop:~$ date;mythstatus.py ;date
Sat Oct  9 19:04:39 PDT 2010
Sat Oct  9 19:05:39 PDT 2010
mrplow at dan-desktop:~$
I went to add the panel which looked like it was created properly but
then I recieved this error:
The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_MythstatusApplet".
Do you want to delete the applet from your configuration?

Dan