[mythtv-users] Mythvideo (metadata)

Greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Oct 9 20:53:29 UTC 2010

My metadata downloads have stopped working for some reason. I have been
running trunk for several years, and have always been able to work out
my problems,but this one has me stumped..
   I started noticing that some rips I did of the TV series The Unit
wouldn't work and the frontend log showed that no results were found.. I
naming scheme The Unit s01e01.mkv
2010-10-09 16:39:03.687 Running Grabber:
/usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l en -M The Unit
2010-10-09 16:39:04.438 No results found for The Unit 1 1

I checked and there is metadata for that series... I moved all my videos
to a temp directory and scanned,then moved them back to their storage
group..When I rescanned,I don't get any metadata at all... I left all
the coverart,screenshots,etc in place,but nothing shows up...

Would someone mind giving me the dependencies for mythvideo? I must be
missing a critical part..

Ubuntu 10.04
python 2.6.5
libmyth-python is installed