[mythtv-users] Arclight mythvideo sorting

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 10:27:34 UTC 2010

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Bill Williamson <bill at bbqninja.com> wrote:
> "sort by added date" is hilariously worthless. Can this be fixed in
> the theme XML, or is it just the date settings?
>
> By broken I mean it sorts "Wed June 19" "Wed June 26" instead of a usable order.

I think I remember a discussion on this a few weeks ago.  IIRC, it
sorts using the date format that is set on the frontend.  If you
change that, it will change the sort order under the video section...

I have always wondered why roman numerals are ignored on my ripped
titles..  Star Wars II, the I, then III   :)