[mythtv-users] moving TV picture position

barbex barbex at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 19:09:25 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:00 PM, barbex <barbex at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm running 0.23-fixes.
> I seem to be unable to move my TV picture to the left. (It's a long
> story why I need this and it has nothing to do with overscan, I
> already fixed that). In the Playback settings I can stretch it
> horizontal and vertical and I can move it to the right but not to the
> left. To me it looks like negative numbers in the settings are
> ignored, could this be a bug?
> By the way, I can move the picture with manual zoom during playback
> but that's not really a solution.
>
> Can anyone else move the picture with these settings?

Don't know if it has anything to do with this but I noticed that the
LiveTV picture is positioned differently than when I watch a
recording. (The recording profiles are all set to the same values, by
the way). The LiveTV picture is smaller, it looks zoomed out with
black borders around it. The settings in the playback section actually
do get applied here but if I set it correctly for that, watching a
recording looks like somebody zoomed into the picture.

Is this normal?