[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Tue Oct 5 16:41:31 UTC 2010

> Nothing wrong with installing an older version of anything (OS or Myth) if
> it works for what you need it for.

I had also downloaded some older versions but non installed. The only one that would install was the latest mythdora DVD. Of course, I didn't try other, older DVD versions of any of the others.

I found an old thread this morning where someone mentioned that a 6200TC card would work well. I believe the person also said it would do HD.
happens I have all kinds of servers which are 2 to 8-3Ghz+ Xeon cpus, lots of memory, and have up to 6 pci-x slots.
Haven't confirmed if that's still going to end up being legacy or current.
Given the price of the old card, might be fun to give it a try if it would work out.

Anyhow, still willing to give the fx5200 another try, not sure if it should be another thread though :).