[mythtv-users] Error opening jump program file buffer

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:41:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Douglas Peale
<Douglas_Peale at comcast.net> wrote:
> I get this error every time I attempt to change channels from an SD channel to an HD channel, but only on cable.
> On OTA tuners, I can freely change channels between SD and HD.
> I have 5 tuners, 4 are HDHomeRuns, and the other is an ATI HDTV Wonder. The tests I have run however are all on the HDHomeRuns.

Sorry, no help from me here but I have seen this too (and there are
many mentions of it on the list) and thought my tuner was half to
blame.  Are you saying this happened with your HDHomeRun tuners (I
have dodgy PCI DVB-T tuners).

Also, it may be helpful to those that can help if you mention a bit
about your setup, such as mythTV version, OS, hardware etc.

Regards,
Whytey