[mythtv-users] Matrox Millennium G400 MAX

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 4 16:43:20 UTC 2010

> How did you spend hundreds and still end up with a motherboard that
> only supports AGP?  Nobody has sold an AGP board for years.

<sigh>
The board I bought isn't an AGP based board, it's a multi-core pci-e and pci mainboard but since I was having problems with not having enough hardware selection on hand, I decided to give an older board a go since many people said that older boards are fine too.

Not everything has to be yesterdays technology to try things out. Myth has been around for a very long time. I don't need the all out features and whiz bang functions just to play with it, that's all I want to do so want to use the old stuff I've got on hand.

Make sense to you now :).

> The Matrox just isn't going to work.

That's not what I've been told on this very list.