[mythtv-users] Same trunk versions report different network protocols plus a DB schema version oddity

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 13:08:54 UTC 2010

On 4 October 2010 13:20, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:

> I'm afraid I'm not familiar with *buntu but ISTR that in Fedora it's
> possible to have different generations of libmyth* coexisting.  Have all
> your old ones gone - if they exist at all?

John.. spot-on! .. you're a star!

I don't have any idea how they got there, but I found a load of old versions
of libmyth* in /usr/local/lib/ with the current versions in /usr/lib

I deleted the old versions from /usr/local/lib and everything is working
fine again now .. even the preview thumbnails in mythweb that disappeared a
couple of weeks ago.

Thanks!
George