[mythtv-users] One problem channel

Marc Williams marcjw53 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 14:12:24 UTC 2010

  I'm a fairly new Myth user in the US.  I've set up a separate backend
and frontend to go along with my dual tuner HDHomeRun.  It all works
quite well and am so far quite impressed.

But just in the past couple days something odd has happened to my ABC
affiliate channel.  Even though the signal strength is at or close to
100%, the picture is all jerky and is not sync'ed at all (not even
close) to the audio.  When I feed the signal directly to the TV it's
fine so I don't think it's a bad signal.  I've bounced all devices and
I've deleted and rescanned all the channels (about 25 of them) but the
problem remains with just that one channel.

Any ideas or troubleshooting tips would be most welcome.  Thanks!