[mythtv-users] L A M C vs L M S C

Philippe Van Der Gucht philippe at vandergucht.org
Sun Oct 3 10:29:02 UTC 2010

On 10/03/2010 12:15 PM, Johan wrote:

> Card: WinTV-HVR-4000-HD
> mythbackend version: branches/release-0-23-fixes [s25362]
> mythfrontend version: branches/release-0-23-fixes [s25362]
> kernel: 2.6.32-25-generic
> decryption external. (no cardreader on the receivercard)

That's a mythbuntu installation, isn't it?
I use the latest mythbuntu and thus have the same version numbers as
you. Also with an external card reader.
Yet I experience the exact same problems as Bram. :-/

I have downloaded a recording on my Ubuntu system and experience the
same kind of lag with ffplay.
I'm attempting to update the ffmpeg libraries and see if the problem
goes away.
Using this guide:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=9868359&postcount=1289

--
The everyday versatility of the "F" word:
Greeting -    How the f%*k are you?

* random(signature) *