[mythtv-users] LiveTV: stutter at program start/change resolved by short pause..?

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 03:48:01 UTC 2010

On 09/30/2010 08:20 PM, Mark Kendall wrote:
> 4. Complete playback failure:)

Is this the one with the "Error opening jump program file buffer" error? If so, it is 100% repeatable for me, it happens every
time I try to change from a SD channel to an HD channel.

I'll be happy to run tests for you, but if you want me to compile the code locally, I'll need some help, my last attempt ended
in many error messages. I'm updating every morning from http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.24/ubuntu.

I'll also add another bug: the channel number is no longer being displayed when I hit the 'i' key. I'm using the MythCenter-wide
1.1 as the theme.