[mythtv-users] mediamvp-hd upnp client

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 06:18:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Devin Heitmueller
<dheitmueller at kernellabs.com> wrote:
> Yeah, there is something strange about the MythTV uPNP server that
> causes the responses to not be rendered properly in the MediaMVP-HD.
> I'm actively trying to figure out why it is broken, so bear with me
> for a couple of days....
>
> Devin Heitmueller
> (long time MythTV user and LinuxTV driver developer who also happens
> to be the MediaMVP-HD developer)

Devin, I'd be happy to take patches or pointers as to what to fix on
the MythTV side.  Hopefully it's something simple :)

Can someone send along the user agent that this device presents?  -v
upnp on the backend should log it.  We may need device-specific fixes
(I hope not, but just being prepared).