[mythtv-users] Mythvideo (metadata)

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Tue Nov 30 04:49:30 UTC 2010

Re:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/455333?search_string=metadata;#455333

I am having this same problem.  I am running JYA's latest builds on Ubuntu
10.04.

The last post reads:

"The mythbuntu guys fixed it, it seems to be working again :)
Mythpython can be started as well.  Happy camper :)"

The thread says that if you don't have mythpython, your bindings are b0rked.
I have mythpython.  However, the grabber isn't working...it was working OK
under 0.23-fixes, same machine (BE/FE).  What did the Mythbuntu devs do to
fix this?

Thanks!
Bob