[mythtv-users] Live tv wont rewind 0.24

Brian Foddy brian at fodvo.org
Sun Nov 28 20:23:26 UTC 2010

  Just upgraded to 0.24 and resinstalled machines.  I historically just
use programmed recordings, but decided to try Live TV on a football
game, and am finding it won't rewind.  It displays the Skip Back bar,
but doesn't actually move.  Skip forward works.

With a bit more play, it will skip back for about the first 10 seconds
of watching a show, but not after that.

I readily admit, I very infrequently use Live TV, but I don't remember
this behavior.  But I also don't see others complaining about this, so
it is likely something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
Brian