[mythtv-users] mythbackend still eats memory: the current status

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 28 08:33:50 UTC 2010

On 2010-11-24 18:07, Robert McNamara wrote:
>> 3 channels off of 1 multiplex.
>
> The scheduler (especially in your fringe use case).

Making a recorder record is a fringe case. Come on.
It just helps us find the bugs sooner than when we record just 2 hours a
day.
So please do not deny or condemn but please do see the opportunity.

> The point the above were making is, why do we have to re-teach you
> every time that *only* valgrind output (with our current release,

My point just is that when the leak fixing in 0.24 is as it is in my svn
of 0.23 we still need to work on this.

Udo