[mythtv-users] LiveTV problems

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 12:57:38 UTC 2010

Hello list!

I am having some problems with LiveTV. I have a Debian Squeeze system
with 0.23 version.

The frontend is on the same machone as the backend, when I want to
watch some channels I got this error on the log:

2010-11-27 13:34:41.705 playCtx, Error: Attempting to setup a player,
but it already exists.
2010-11-27 13:34:41.705 TV Error: LiveTV not successfully started

And this on the screen: "Error opening jump program file"

Here is the complete log and Playback configuration:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/livetv
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/1.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/2.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/3.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/4.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/5.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/6.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/7.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/livetvpic/8.png

I have VDPAU driver for a Nvidia ION chip.

Can you help with this?

Thanks for all and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano