[mythtv-users] mythweb not working .. modules_path ?]

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sat Nov 27 08:58:11 UTC 2010

James Kaufman kirjoitti:

> On 11/26/2010 12:57 PM, Brock Haywood wrote:
>> It should be done in mythweb/includes/defines.php.
>>
>> The problem that I had was that php was throwing an error before it gets
>> defined. In my case, it was permissions. I have also seen it when there
>> is a php dependency problem.  I figured it out by putting in trace
>> statements starting from where modules_path is defined and working
>> backwards like such:
>>     echo("here");
>>     exit(0);
>>
>> And then once that statement is actually executed (the page doesn't
>> die), I was able to determine what the error was.  If you use a quasi
>> binary search to find out where it is able to run, it shouldn't take too
>> long. Not pretty, but it ultimately worked.
>>
>> bh

Thanks, I tried that. But in my case it didn't help. I still get blank
page and this error:
[Sat Nov 27 10:52:54 2010] [error] [client 192.168.1.10] PHP Fatal
error:  Failed to open translation file:
modules_path/_shared/lang/English.lang in
/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/classes/Translate.php on line 172, referer:
http://192.168.1.98/
[Sat Nov 27 10:52:55 2010] [error] [client 192.168.1.10] PHP Warning:
file_get_contents(modules_path/_shared/lang/English.lang): failed to
open stream: Tiedostoa tai hakemistoa ei ole in
/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/classes/Translate.php on line 168, referer:
http://192.168.1.98/
[Sat Nov 27 10:52:55 2010] [error] [client 192.168.1.10] PHP Fatal
error:  Failed to open translation file:
modules_path/_shared/lang/English.lang in
/srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/classes/Translate.php on line 172, referer:
http://192.168.1.98/

Please, could you explain where to put those echo statements? And where
it outputs?

-Kane